Please Note: These updates are accurate as of today. Based on your actual stay dates, these details could change. Please reference this information regularly for updates.
We take the safety of all our guests very seriously and during these times of heightened awareness, we have taken additional steps to ensure you are comfortable staying with the Cambria Downtown Asheville. Spring is in full swing and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the fresh mountain air of Western North Carolina.
As of May 23, 2020, the Cambria Downtown Asheville is open to accept guests. The hotel staff has implemented the following additional cleanliness and safety protocols to ensure the comfort of our guests.
Safety and Prevention:
- Employees will be screened on arrival, including temperature checks to ensure their general health and well-being. All employees have signed a safety pledge, received additional safety and sanitation training, will be wearing masks, gloves and all necessary protective equipment during their time at the Cambria Downtown Asheville.
- All public areas will receive continuous sanitation.
- Maximum occupancy for public spaces, elevators, the fitness center and guest laundry are posted for guest safety.
- Following all guidelines provided by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and Buncombe County.
Food and Beverage:
- Hemingway’s Cuba, located on the 4th floor is open daily for breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch. Offering the best view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and downtown Asheville, this is a can’t-miss experience.
- The Market located off the lobby is open and offers drinks, food and quick heat options 24/7.
- A list of local restaurants open for dining and/or offering to go can be provided by the Front Desk.